Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baby girl card



This is a little baby card I made for a shower I'm going to today. I used Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge for the baby & one of my favorite little Peachy Keen stamps for her face ...
She just makes me smile !!! The DP is from Nanna's Nursery DCWV & buttons & bows are from my stash ... I ran the little pajamas thru my Cuttlebug (one of my favorite tools) using a tiny heart embossing folder. The baby is up on foam tape on a label 10 Nestability die ... tomorrow I will have a baby boy card for you ... Please stop in again & say hi...

3 comments:

  1. Awww Janie, she's SO sweet!! I'm so glad you like the PK stamps. You showcase them to perfection! Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Viv, those stamps just bring an image to life don't they. Can't wait to post more of them ... Thanks for looking, It means a lot to me ... Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! She's too adorable, Janie!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie