Monday, May 24, 2010

She's Somebody's Hero

video
A few years ago my daughter made this beautiful video for me & she just posted it on my blog so I can remember some of the wonderful memories our family has made. A short time after her Dad walked her down the aisle he was injured in an accident & was left paralyzed. He still continues to help everyone by sharing his years of knowledge with all of us. He's taught us to build birdhouses, planters & install backyard sprinker sysyems. Never use the term "I can't" around him cuz he'll show you YOU CAN !!!
Thank you Theresa, for putting so many memories in a 3 minute video ... I'll cherish this always ... I've certainly never done anything to be a Hero but my daughters make me feel like one ...

2 comments:

  1. This video means so much to me ... Thank you Theresa, I'm not a hero but you sure made me feel like one.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooohhhhh, what a beautiful video and what a thoughtful daughter...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie