Saturday, May 22, 2010

Graduation



This is a very simple Graduation card I made for a special young lady that will graduate in a few days. I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the front of it & didn't want to hide the embossed words so didn't add much on it. I stamped the little Tilda graduating girl with Memento ink & colored her with my usual Copics & then popped everything up on foam tape for a little added dimension. I used a spellbinders label 7 that looks like an open book for the inside sentiment which I did on the computer. I again used my foam tape to hold up the "page" so it could be used for a money or gift holder ...
Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comment:

  1. Mom, this is SO precious. It brought tears to my eyes. You are so sweet and have such a great heart. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards and your sweet words on your site. Our little girl is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie