Sunday, May 30, 2010

More Coffee Cup cards








Here are a couple more Coffee Cup cards I made with my Cricut & decorated with designer paper of gingham & Martha Stewart patterns. I used some Prima flowers & attatched a little rose in the center that I got from Wild Orchid Crafts & a pearl in the other ... Also used some pretty sheer ribbon from my stash & tied a nice bow made with my wonderful Bow Easy. I never could make a decent bow until one of my online friends suggested I try a Bow Easy. Never again do I attempt to try making them without it & can make any size bow I need ...
Hope you enjoy these cute little cards as much as I enjoyed making them ... I give credit to Mary from Cardztv for the idea & the little sentiment that was computer generated & is so fitting for the card ...
Hugs,

1 comment:

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie