Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shaped Cup card


The inside of my Cup card ...



I made this cute little shaped card using "A Child's Year" Cricut cartridge. I was so inspired after watching Mary over at CardzTV
She's simply amazing ....
For the outside of my card I used some Paper Pizazz DP & Bazzil cardstock. Sentiments were computer generated & flowers & ribbon are from my stash.

The little gingham checks are from Craft Creations in England ... My dear friend Bev from across the pond told me where to find them & I bought some of every color so you'll be seeing it often on my cards... I can always count on Bev & Sharon to help me find anything I need ...
Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment ...

3 comments:

  1. Once again you've created something amazing. It's cute, it's simple, and so thoughtful. Whoever gets this one will want more.!! :) I love you. Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo beautiful, Janie! I'm crazy about shaped cards and the purple and green is just gorgeous! I love it!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Mom! I absolutely LOVE this card!! It is so precious. I am so very proud of you and am so happy you're able to finally share your cards with all of us. I know you love to make them, but you don't like to send them because then you don't have them to enjoy. LOL! Now we can all enjoy them together! I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie