Friday, May 14, 2010

Tilda with Cat





















This is a card I made for my daughter (shhh don't tell her) .
I used the Tilda with Cat stamp I got from Magnolia-licious ...
Colored them up with Copics & the cute little roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts ...
I used a Spellbinders ribbon tag for the computer generated sentiment. Also used another of my favorite Martha Stewart punch around the page punches called Eyelet Lace ...
The DP is from DCWV.
Hope you enjoy what I do. I'd love to hear your comments.
Stop by again to see another post ...

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland Janie. Your cards are beautiful. What a wonderful Mother's Day gift you received. Your daughters chose a really pretty blog layout for you and it doesn't look like you have too much to learn from where I'M standing. Once you start adding some text, your blog will be nigh on perfect!
    Happy blogging! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo welcome to blogland sweetheart, I've become a follower so I won't miss your posts. Your blog looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, I love having a place to call my own & am so thankful to my wonderful daughters & friends online (like you)for helping me set this up & getting me going in the right direction. I'm just taking baby steps & appreciate any advice along the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie