Sunday, May 23, 2010

Teddy with Flower




I used the "Teddy with Flower" stamp from Lili of the Valley for my card today.
I LOVE every one of those adorable little bears !!! I used some double sided DP from Colorbok called Sage Stripe ... It's a heavy weight paper that is super nice to use. All the wonderful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Leaf punches are Martha Stewart & Quickutz. I also used a metal flower with a brad in the center ... My sweet online friend Bev over at http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com suggested we whack them with a hammer to flatten them out so they will lay properly. She's so smart !!! It worked. Thanks Bev ... I colored the image with Copics & cut it out with my oval Nestabilities...
Have a great day & stop by again,

3 comments:

  1. Janie this is just adorable hun, the papers and colours are fab and perfect for that little bear x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you're amazing mom.!! I thought I had a card coming in the mail.? maybe if you just post it here, I'll get to see it, heheee.! I love you and am so impressed with your work.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yep....whacking them with a hammer works! Adorable card, Janie! Your coloring is awesome and love the layout!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie