Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ashley's cards

This card was a birthday card I made for my boyfriend, Taylor. He loves the Boston Celtics and his favorite player is Paul Pierce number 34. :)
This one I made for my dad (Shawn) for Father's day. It's supposed to be his Challenger but it kind of doesn't look like it. :) But I tried to make it like he wanted his car. He told me one day he was going to get the numbers on the side and the rebel flag on top like the one in Dukes of Hazard. So I made it like that. Minus the rebel flag ;)

-Ashley

These were made by my granddaughter Ashley when she came to spend the night. We had sooooooo much fun ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi momma. I'm so glad you and Ash are having a good time and enjoying making some cards together. They are so cute. She did a great job on them. She must have gotten her talents from you or Aunt Bridgette! :) I love the little apron. It looks good against the gingham paper. I can't wait for you to be here to help me set up my craft room!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie