Thursday, June 3, 2010

Create a Critter Bird

This is another little "critter" I made from the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge. I used some little gingham DP & all cardstock is Stampin Up. The leaves are from a new Quickutz punch I just got awhile back & I LOVE it ... Cherry Blossoms are from Wild Orchid Crafts & I used my favorite EK success Diamond Lace edge punch for the bottom ...
Hope you enjoy this little card I made for you today ....


Here's a close-up of the Mama bird that I ran thru my Cuttlebug using the swiss dots folder ...

Mama & cute little baby bird sitting on a limb ...
Thanks for stopping by & tomorrow I'll have a Tilda card to share ...
Hugs,



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Janie and a very pretty blog too, I'm now a follower, thanks for following mine too. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janie, I left a comment but not sure if it worked so I'm trying again. I love your card & your blog too. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Teresa, it's so nice to have people make nice comments. Makes us want to keep trying to make better cards for everyone to enjoy.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh momma! They are so precious!! :D Grandma J would be so proud and she'd absolutely love your lil bluebirds. I'm SO proud of you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janie -- I've scrolled all the way down here from the top and love everything you have posted. Great cards and now, since I've nudged you about the Sizzix dies, you have nudged me to turn on my Cricut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie