Friday, June 4, 2010

Flowing Hair Tilda

Hello everyone, just wanted to share another of my favorite Magnolia images today that is colored with my Copic Sketch markers.




Skin - E000, E00, R11
Hair - Y11, Y21, E08
Dress & Flowers - YR000, YR00, YR01,
Grass & Leaves - G82, YG63
Basket & Gate - E3o, E31, E35

Card Recipe:

Images: Flowing Hair Tilda & Open Gate
Sentiment: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Stampin Up cardstock, DP is from Paper Pizazz & a Little Sizzles pad
Embellishments: Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, leaves are a Quickutz die, ribbon from my stash Tools: Martha Stewart trellis punch, Spellbinders Octogon Nestabilities, Wizard machine

Thanks for stopping by to see what I came up with today. Please leave a comment so I'll know you stopped by to visit ...
Hugs,


8 comments:

  1. Always like the Tilda cards they are my favorite ones..really liked the nestie you used...really cute and thanks for sharing the colors you used, that's alway helpful..RA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the tilda card ... It was fun to make but I'm learning it's best to pick out paper 1st then color the image. I have 1000's of sheets of pattern paper but after I colored Tilda all peachy, I REALLY had to search to find paper that would work. And I know how I love it when ladies post the colors of Copics they use. Thanks for the comment miss RAHunter. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Janie! Love the colors and your detailing is always perfect! Gorgeous work of art! hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Grandma! I sure with i had your talent lol You do such amazing work, and i am so glad that you have this blog to showcase everything you do! Love you tons! Laci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie