Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Apron Recipe Card


This is an apron shaped card I finished last night & I took pictures as I was putting it together to show that it can be used as a 6 x 6 recipe card or for the larger 8 x 8 recipe books that we're also using ...


It can also be used as a stand alone card.


Recipe:

Images: Magnolia Baking Tilda & Peachy Keen face stamps for the "apple faces" ...

Ink : Memento tuxedo Black

Papers: Stampin Up cardstock & checked paper from my stash

Embellishments: Ribbon & buttons, & apples were made with a Spellbinders border die ...


Thanks for stopping by to spend a little time with me this morning,

Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. LOVE it, Janie!! I don't see very much of this cute Tilda, and you've used her perfectly! Fabulous work!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea--I love the apron shape! This Tilda is perfect for it, and so adorable! What a gorgeous card!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janie! This is the most adorable card I have ever seen!! I love it! I wanted to let you know the giraffe is from a Zoo sticker pack I bought at Michael's a long time ago. I couldn't tell you who made it though, sorry!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet idea!
    I love it!
    Beverly

    http//sugarstamper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janie, this card is adorable! Love the Tilda image you used too.
    What a great card for sending a recipe.

    Thanks for you kind comments at my blog, everyone is fun to read and appreciated.

    Take Care
    Sue Drees

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just started a recipe scrapbook for my daughter and this is so adorable I want to make one to put in her book.....love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and you made a full receipe out of it with the baking Tilda! Love that!!!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie