Friday, July 30, 2010

Scor-Buddy

I downloaded a new photo program & don't know what I've done but I'm still having problems posting ...
 Soooooooooo I'll just show you my ADORABLE little Scor-Buddy I got in the mail today from Diana at Scor-Pal ... I have the larger Scor-Pal & it's great for most things but takes up a lot of room on my craft table. This little guy is the perfect size to sit right on your table & takes up about half the room. It's only about 7 x 9 in. & so perfect to take to card classes where you don't have room for it's bigger brother ...
The little card is a standard A2 size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) & just wanted to show you how small my little "Buddy" really is.
Diana was sure thinking of us card makers when she came up with this little cutie ..


My daughters know how much I dislike having my picture taken but I was having so much fun with this I decided to have a quick picture taken so I could say "Good morning " to my beautiful daughters who have always supported me in this addiction & helped me start my blog. I love you today (and every day"!!!
And a special hello to you wonderful ladies out there who answer my many questions & are always willing to give up a little (ok a lot) of their busy time for me ... And one more special good morning to my sweet granddaughter, Laci who has become a follower & leaves me a little love on my blog every time I post.
Thank every one of you who stops by to look around or leave a comment. You make me smile & make it all worthwhile ...

Hugs from my heart, Mom & Janie

18 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get mine! It's on back order, but it's coming :) I ordered it thinking it would be perfect to take in the camper! Love your card, Janie - that edge punch just sets off the beauty of your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww a wonderfull card Janie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janie,
    Brilliant card. Great colours and a beautiful imager. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janie,

    Love your picture.....so nice to put a face on my online friend! Your little Tilda card is beautiful, so wonderfully colored and I love the scalloped edge. Looks like I will be ordering this little Scor-Buddy too!

    Blessings,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...love the colour...love the cute Tilda and I love how scalloped your bottom layers (really ties in with Tilda's dress)...and of course beautiful flowers! bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you more than life itself.! You always make me smile and you ALWAYS make me so proud. You're not afraid to try anything, and so what if you're more than a little addicted to your crafts...can't say the rest of us aren't.! haha.! I love you lady. Keep up the great, amazing work on the cards. See you soon. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous photo of you Janie and that card is just GORGEOUS!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is the cutest ever! I love the colors and layout. I've been looking at the Scor-Buddy but wondered if I really need it. I think you convinced me that I do...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for being a follower with me I am now a follower with you love your card and this little scor pal its so cute Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let's see if this works!
    Love, Froggie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, did I finally get to post this or not????

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot I needed to use gmail and not google, duh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved your pix and your looking great woman! In your scrapbooking do you use a tool that punches a hole and can insert a round hard circular something in the hole so it does not tear???? I have woodpeckers here and we just paid lots of dollars to have the wood repaired and I have mylar ribbon up there now. (we had to rent scaffling for that) Anyway, I ordered more mylar and it does not come with holes and I would like to make a hole and secure it to a hooky thingy... Do I make any sense at all?????
    Love,
    Froggie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. : ) Love you Grandma, beautiful card! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Janie: I love the photo of you. Your green shirt matches your yard.
    All the cards are so pretty and your coloring is better with each card.
    Hugs,

    Patti p.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How sweet is your card! I just love the colors! That Score-buddy is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where would we be without the younger generation to show us how to use all things computer and technical LOL! Glad you are enjoying blog land :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie