Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thomas the cat



How many of you out there can relate to this ?
I spend all day looking at all the beautiful cards others make on their blogs & then wonder why I have "No Time" to make any myself ...
But seriously, I do enjoy all the wonderful ideas I get from all you ladies out there online & in my circle of friends & family ... I couldn't do this with out you ... You & your comments make me want to be more creative & I do appreciate them so much...

I finally finished a card after being gone from my blog FOREVER !!! Hopefully I'm back on track & can get back to posting again.
Turning a few bits of paper, stamps & ink into a card that I can share with others is what I enjoy & one of the things I look forward to each morning.... Hope they help make your day a little brighter ...
This is a close up of the roses I spritzed with Glimmer Mist ... you can click on the picture to make it larger ... That stuff is wonderful for adding a little Bling ...

Stamps : Thomas, Letter From Home from Lili of the Valley
Sentiment : is from Paper Tray Ink (love their clear stamps)
Paper: Stampin Up cardstock & the checkered DP is from
Creative Crafts
All the wonderful roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts ...
The larger ones are 20 & 25 mm & the rosebuds are 4 & 6 mm
They were all spritzed with Glimmer Mist
Leaves are a Martha Stewart branch bunch that I use a lot
I popped the little cat up on foam tape after he was colored with my Copic markers & cut out with my newest Nestabilities ...
Thanks for stopping by & leave a comment if you like ... It makes my day !!!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Janie my friend u are just too creative....wish u had time to create and sell, sell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sooooo cute! I love that precious little image and your entire card is just perfect!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, what an adorable card! That image is too too cute! You've really done an awesome job on this card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped by to say thank's for your sweet comment on my blog!

    Your cards are adorable!! So sweet with such lovely details. Love the way you use both spellbinders and the Ms punches.

    Have a lovely day!

    //Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is really beautiful. I love the stamp, and I love the colors you chose and those roses...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janie, this is so cute!! I really love the way you created a paper ribbon for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie