Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tulip Tilda


This is a little Tilda card I finished yesterday. She's called Tilda with Flowers & I got her from my friend Ruth Ann who had bought an extra one so she shared with me. Does anyone else ever end up with 2 of the same stamp ??? I've done it more times than I want to admit but luckily I have good friends who will take it off my hands or it goes to a good home at one of my daughters.



I used a Spellbinders Tulip pendant die & thought it went nicely with my
background paper that's from a DCWV Spring matstack ...

 
She was colored with Copic markers which I LOVE sooooooo much ...
 I'm still learning to use them but I wouldn't trade them for anything ...

I tried to get a good picture of me holding my card by the gorgeous  roses
from Wild Orchid just to show you how WONDERFULLY strong that glue is ... Once you stick something down it's STUCK !!! I bought the glue from Create For Less & they have the fastest shipping ever & that's great cuz when I want something I want it YESTERDAY !!!
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by to say hi ...
                                                                     

15 comments:

  1. Ooh your colouration is fabulous Janie and I adore your colour combo and the awesome Spellbinders die, never seen this one before. I too love Wild Orchid Craft´s flowers and use the same glue as you which I also buy from them. Fabulous sentiment and pearl detail and a truly scrumptious creation.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those roses look good enough to eat!!!!!! Tilda makes me smile just like you do.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janie - your tulip Tilda card is beautiful! Delightfully colored and designed! the spellbinders tulip pendant is perfect with her!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been just blogging around this evening and found your blog. I just love that card. I envy all of you talented ladies. I don't think I could do it myself, but I love admiring your designs. Thank you for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again you've outdone yourself mom. She's sooo cute.!! You have soooo many more stamps in your stash, I would love to see some of them done up. Maybe in the Christmas theme since it's getting about that time. We all need cool ideas for our Christmas cards. Love you tons.!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Janie, want a great card! I love the color combo and everything goes together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Janie, the things you make are gorgeous!!
    I´m flollowing you...
    Greetings Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love your site momma! It keeps getting better every day I visit. :) Thank you for putting a picture of you on your site. It made me smile and I love seeing how happy your crafts and your blog make you. I'm so excited to see so you have so many followers. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing with us all the wonderful stuff you do. I love you more than words can say and I'm so proud of you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable!!! Your colouring is fabulous and love the frame around your Tilda!!! Beautiful colours and flowers too - wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just beautiful!
    I love the colours you've used and the flowers and the design is fantastic.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lush colours and the tulip pendant looks stunning with that image, what a fabulous idea! Amazing card!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi janie!!! first let me say... thank you so much for stopping by my blog. 2d - boy, reading your profile you sound exactly like me!!!! i do just about the same things - with the exception of wii (we don't own one) and bowling (hubby's too lazy - lol). also, i don't garden. no green thumb in this household!

    anyway, sure is nice to meet you. absolutely LOVE your card. that tulip cut IS perfect on the card. simply gorgeous! hope to see you again soon.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous details! Love that tulip bg and your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Lovely colouring and such a fabulous image. Terrific detail.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just had a nosey through your blog and...wow...well, it's stunning.You make a mean Tilda card!I'll be back! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie