Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Born To Shop

My wonderful little air brush system !!!
Airbrushed with Copics
     This is a belated birthday card for a VERY special lady who also happens to be my daughter … I am so sorry this will be late but it is filled with a WHOLE lot of love ....
I used my new ABS (air brush system) to change these plain little white flowers into matching colors to go with the papers ... LOVE this cute little "gun". I was very hesitant about getting one until a sweet young lady named Kim told me where to shop for one & get a wonderful deal on it ... I can't thank you enough Kim !!! It's soooooooo easy to use & as you can see isn't much bigger than my 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card ...
A wonderful addition to my craft room ....

P1010364

I used a cute little Lili of The Valley stamp called “Born to  Shop” & thought she was very fitting for this as my daughter loves to shop & there just MIGHT be a little something inside in case she gets the urge to hit the mall  …

P1010377

These are the Copic markers I used for coloring the image & also for airbrushing the flowers I got from Wild Orchid Crafts, branches & the scalloped octagon mat nestie ... The flowers & Paper Trey Ink ribbon REALLY do match quite well in real life but in the pictures they are sooooo much lighter ...
The cardstock is Stampin Up & the DP (designer paper) is DCWV that I bought at JoAnn's ...

18 comments:

  1. Ooh this card is cute!!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is absolutely gorgeous, Janie! The colour combo is beautiful, the image sooo cute, and your matching flowers are fabulous! That airbrush system is on my wish list... Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww Janie that looks wonderfull and you coloured the image beautifull!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janie,
    This is a stunning card. I love the colours. I have often fancied an airbrush system for my Copics - must save my pennies.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janie your card is adorable! Colored so beautifully and I love the stamp you used.....would be great for my daughter too! Your flowers are beautiful and I love the birthday paper.

    Blessings,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janie,love your gorgeous card.
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented! Love yuh babe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so talented!!!!Love yuh babe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-you so much for your sweet comment on my blog..I so appreciated your visit! I just love all your cards you have done! The airbrush must really be a treat. I just love how you have done the airbrushing on the flowers! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! I love my copic airbrushing system, too. Just found your blog....love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!!
    Nati(from Brazil)
    http://natiquill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Janie.
    This is sooooo cut. Love the colors and the way jou colord the image. Hugs Majo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Janie,
    Fabulous card and those flowers are just glorious. Quite a big piece of kit. Looks wonderful what you did with it.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely job on this cutie! I especially like the clusters of flowers with her:-)
    XMicheleX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you mom for such a beautiful birthday card!!! I absolutely LOVE it!! :) Ladies, although the picture is gorgeous, it still doesn't do it justice until you see it in person. I cried when I got it in the mail. Thank you for loving me so much mom. I'm so proud to be your daughter. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with all your new online friends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Janie: I am so excited everyday to wake up and check out what you have created in the late hours of the night!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. Love your new air brush system also. I bet you are tickled over it. You make such beautiful creations. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an Adorable Card! I love love love LOTV! Love your coloring and Fabulous colors of DP! Love the whole thing! 8-)

    Hugs!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie