Monday, September 20, 2010

Tilda Under The Mistletoe

Hello ladies, I know some of you are probably getting tired of seeing nothing but Tilda cards so the next card I make will be something different … I’m afraid I’m totally addicted to these cute little images & might have bought stock in the company (sorry Jay if you’re reading this) if I’d known they were going to keep making the next ones even cuter than the last collection …

P1010589 This is a side view of my easel card … I LOVE making those cuz you can see so much more but they also fold down like a regular card.

P1010586 Tilda is colored with Copics in traditional Christmas colors & the papers I used are Stampin Up & a great specialty fall & Christmas pack of DP by Cloud 9 design … It’s got lots of glitter & bling for the holidays …  My ribbon is from JoAnn’s & the double bow is made using the Bow Easy which I love once I remember how to use it again …

P1010585

This is a close up of the flowers I made using the Nellie Snellen punch that punches & embosses …. Gee I MUST love that punch as I used it on my last card I posted … It is a great punch with the embossed look I think but you don’t HAVE to emboss them if you choose not to...

P1010587

P1010582 More Nellie Snellen flowers & the wonderful Martha Stewart border punch. This has to be my favorite of all her punches .

P1010583

I got a little carried away with pictures this evening but I just love my punches & wanted to share … I have some friends that are coming over in about a week for a “ Play Day” so we can all learn to make different flowers from punches & dies. We learn a little from each other & do a pot luck & just enjoy spending time doing what we love …

Thanks for spending time seeing what I do … Your comments are never expected but always welcome …

Hugs, Janie

22 comments:

  1. I must admit I'm not so into Tilda or Magnolia, but his card is a real beauty! An you are very good al colouring the images.

    Marjan from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a scrumptious card, I love the vibrant colours. Not that mad keen on Magnolia myself although I do have 4 Tilda stamps, but you don't need to apologise for what you love :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous colouring and i dont blame you for using the flower punch .. the results are beautiful.
    Hope your class went well.. is the next card the product lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janie, thanks for the lovely comment.I cannot find a way to contact you any other way, so here's my answer to your question: I made the flowers with a die from Crealies.
    http://www.crealies.nl/engelsesite/indexengels.htm

    Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janie,
    This is a gorgeous card. the colours and papers are magnificent and Tilda is so sweet. The embellishments, especially the flowers are awesome.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww Janie a gorgeous card!! Really awesome dear!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful easel card Janie and I love your colouring on this sweet Tilda. Your punched flowers are so pretty and perfect for a Christmas theme. I agree about the Tilda's, it's certainly an addicition :D! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous one! I love the colors used on this card, and all the intricate details. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card Janie! Love your papers and layout...Tilda is colored beautifully and your flowers are stunning! Have a wonderful week!

    Blessings,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowza...this is BEAUTIFUL with a capital B!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes I am reading and looking and if you bought some stock, maybe we will make a little money to offset the expense!!
    Just kidding.
    Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, never tire of her, she is just too cute.
    Your card wow's me, it' just wonderful. Keep them coming I enjoy them each and everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Janie: I appreciate all the work and time you put into your Tilda's. I hope you never quit making them.

    Love ya,

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  14. Janie, what a beautiful card. Love the papers and those flowers. Your coloring is awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card, Janie! Beautiful coloring and design! I love everything about it!!
    hugs! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely fabulous Janie!! Love the colors and the layout and everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gee, I've been missing alot of your wonderful cards, Janie! This is beautiful! Oh I love the rich Christmas colors and of course your beautiful coloring. NEVER apologize about showing too many Magnolias! I love them and wish I had more time to play with them. Soon I hope! I love my Nellie Snellen punch also...they do make beautiful flowers and I love yours! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is just beautiful. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool leaf die in that last picture but I couldn't find that you said who's it was!!! so I'm askin'???? lol
    Beautiful Tilda Easel card Janie! Enjoyed all your photos! AND wonderful NS flowers!!!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a stunning card Janie...just beautiful.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh man, this is stunning Janie. I'm not sure why I haven't visited you sooner... my loss, but I'm sure gonna make up for it now...lol hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  22. Running out of adjectives!!! Love your color combo, design, flowers and you colored Tilda so pretty! Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie