Monday, September 10, 2012

From My Kitchen With Love


Here’s something a little different from my normal “Tilda” cards … This is a delicious family recipe & although it’s a silly name that’s what everyone has always called it… I’ve been doing a few samples for Darlene at Dutch Paper Crafts & she was so wonderful to send me some amazing dies to work with … This recipe card is done using Lifestyles Craft Nesting Rectangles & Circles. They come in a set of 4 or 5 & cut like a dream …

P1030583
These were taken outside on an old wagon wheel my daughter Theresa gave me & next to an old whiskey barrel filled with Hen & Chicks & other Succulents my daughter Bridgette gave me for Mother’s Day this year. I LOVE that kind of yard decoration & even used a pair of old boots & filled them with plants. You can barely see the toe of the boot it’s sooooo full …

P1030585
The inside has more Nesting circles & the sentiment from JustRite stamps is put on with an Action Wobble so it spins when you flip it from the side. Darlene did a wonderful video showing the cards I sent her & it’s up on her blog today if you have time to check it out. She offers a great discount on everything she sells & it’s the fastest shipping I’ve ever seen.

P1030587
After I posted this I went back & reread it & noticed on my Recipe I typed Prehead instead of Preheat ... Wonder how many of you noticed ...

P1030563
Here’s a little treat bag I sent to Darlene for her dog Buddy … I used another Lifestyle Craft rectangle for the computer generated sentiment & just put a couple of Milk Bones in a tiny ziplock baggie I bought at Michael’s. I used my Cricut to cut the Doggie & stamped a Peachy Keen face on him & put him on an Action Wobble.
Thanks for stopping by & hope you can take a little time to craft today…
Hugs, Janie

15 comments:

  1. oh fab creations - love recipe card
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! That receipe looks delicious - thanks for sharing it. Love the colours and all your dies & details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well not only is this a beautiful recipe card but it sounds yummy too! Great use of those new dies Janie and nice to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janie, you already know I think your recipe card, doggie treat, and cards are super since I've told you in an email. However, I want to tell you how absolutely lovely your yard is. Everything is so lush and green. The decor (especially the boot) are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvellous card and very tasty sounding recipe. Love the colours and the die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janie you are just so creative and I am so lucky to know you. Love the recipe idea and the dog treat bags, I must make some upfor our spoiled dogs in our family for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, well my friend you've done it again! The recipe card is absolutley beautiful and it's cne that I'm sure everyone will want to try. I'm sure Darlene and Buddy will appreciate the treat bag as well. Love those dies and I'm sure I will need to add them to my collection. It's so good to have you creating again it's been too long. Love and hugs, Ruth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your creations are gorgeous , what brilliant ideas you have.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creations, I love your recipe card . Brilliant idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your work! The recipe card is just awesome (inside and out)! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful recipe card! I love the inside of it too! Such a fun treat bag for Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are wonderful. Love the colors on the receipe card and the recipe sounds yummy.
    The doggie treat bag is adorable.
    Your yard looks great also. Good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your little treat bag is so very cute!, Great idea with the recipe card, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card Janie great recipe too.. and I didn't notice your typing error till you said :)
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie