Sunday, June 30, 2013

What is Bloglovin ?

I guess I have been in the dark lately & although I noticed a lot of people were saying we needed to sign up for “bloglovin” cuz we are going to lose our followers on July 1st but of course I never paid attention to it & now July 1st is TOMORROW … So I would like anyone that wants to keep following me to please sign up using bloglovin so you can keep getting e-mails when I make a new card to post ... I do believe we will lose the pictures of our followers & the number of followers we had which makes me sad but at least anyone that is signed up again can see new posts ... I wish they would leave things as they were but I guess it's called progress & we just go with the flow ....
Janie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janie,

    Your always see your cards from your followers under at your dashboard.
    But from july 1 they don't do that anymore.
    so you can't see your cards from your followers no more.
    When you have bloglovin you get a mail from your follower when she has post a new card.
    hope you understand what I say.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a conspiracy against us elderly crafters! HA....Been missing you. I clicked on your button so hope I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękne są te Twoje prace.Pozdrawiam z Wejherowa.Jola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great project finished.....you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. So love the pinks and the pretty flower spray. Thanks for becoming my latest Follower. I have returned the favour here.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie