Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Flight Attendant

Today we are making clean & simple cards for the Paper Shelter challenge #121. This is pretty bare since I didn't use any ribbon on it. I did try a little 'Frantage" for the 1st time but was a little skimpy with it as I wasn't sure how to use it. Frantage is like embossing powder but you heat set it from the bottom BEFORE you heat it on the top. Ask me how I know that !!!  LOL
You have the chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30 in the Paper Shelter store playing with their images. Playing with another image gives you a chance of winning three digis of your choice. Still a great prize.
 
 
Here's a close up of the beautiful WOC flowers.
 
 
and the pretty little flight attendant showing you the way to the closest exit.
 
 
                Card supplies :
Paper Shelter Flight Attendant image
Colored with Copics
Stampin Up cardstock, gingham DP
Joy Craft corner die
Spellbinders oval Nestabilities
Shabby White "Frantage"
Marianne Design sentiment
Wild Orchid Craft flowers
Cheery Lynn Flourish Leaf Strip

Thanks for making my day by stopping by,
hugs, Janie

20 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card Janie.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetheart welcome back Im so very happy to see you here again, and youve created a stunning card and the Frantage looks fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx Youve taught me something about it to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the image and the great backing paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another masterpiece........looks like a flight attendant I had on my flight to Orlando.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janie this is wonderful! Your coloring looks amazing and I think those corner dies are beautiful, a nice feminine touch without going overboard. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well friend you've done it again! The simplicity is great yet it also has an elegant touch, love the corner dies and the flowers is the perfect touch for this adorable card. This is cute image and you've colored her beautifully but then you always do. Great job!! Hugs, Ruth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janie,
    It is so wonderful to see your card. I have sent several e-mails and not heard from you. Hope all is well? hugs and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Janie...a great image beautifully coloured, nice to see you back

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's perfect Janie ♥
    And you know me and how much I love the cleaner style of card.
    Sweet image and beautifully coloured, the corners and flowers are the perfect touch.

    Big hugs to you
    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, what a joy it has been to visit your blog, Janie. So many beauties. I'll be visiting often for a little inspiration. :)
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully coloured, I love the die cut corners, nicely done Janie
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous coloring Janie! I love your card! Wonderful designing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card, I love that airline hostess stamp!! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty. Love the sweet airline hostess image and your coloring is fantastic. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Janie, such a fab image. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is simply adorable. I love this little TPS image now that I see her all colored up! Wow, fantastic diecuts, too! And what cardmaker doesn't LOVE Wild Orchid's flowers! :) Beautiful card, Janie! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very pretty, Janie!!! LOVE those corners and your coloring is gorgeous!! A little tip with the Frantage...if you use a Versamark pen, it helps keep it in place. Still heat from the bottom and hold it close enough to the bottom that the air doesn't whip around and blow it off. Once it starts to melt, you can finish it off by blowing directly on it. Hope that helps! Holler at me if you need to.
    big hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry...the teacher in me came out. I taught how to use it last night in class. LOL! creeping away now with my tail between my legs. :)
    love ya!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  19. She's adorable and love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card and adorable flower arrangement.

    HUgs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie