Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Autumn Tilda Pencil Holder

I LOVE this super cute mini Tilda … The theme for Magnolia-licious is a shaped card but round is a shape so I hope this works. I made a little project out of a peanut can & covered it with designer paper & colored her to match …. Super easy & fun to do.  Didn’t have any of my supplies except the images & my Copics as I am visiting my daughter but improvised & it will do … The fall is getting beautiful in Virginia so I grabbed a few leaves to add to my “display” & some even had acorns attached.

P1050938   

P1050934P1050935

P1050931

I’ll add a little more later this evening..

Little Mini Autumn Tilda is colored with Copics & cut out with a couple of free hand circles & popped on the front of a small can using foam tape. I used the lid for the bottom so it doesn’t scratch whatever it is set on. Thanks for stopping by & be sure to visit Diana at Magnolia-licious for some wonderful stamps, dies & so much more.

Janie

10 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea, I love to see when people make such cute things from a recycled item. Enjoy your time in Virginia, the leaves are sure to be beautiful right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute and functional too, nice work Janie
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea Janie...such a sweet image beautifully coloured

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super idea...it's amazing how creative you are when you have limited supplies! Great job and I LOVE all the leaves you used around it. hugs, Ruth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're in Virginia???? Crap, I thought you just went to the store!
    Just kidding. I hope your little visit is going well and I see you have some free time to dabble in your hobby. You always amaze me with your awesome talent. Love you babe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice thinking outside of the box Janie. Very cute. You are getting better and better at your coloring all the time. Love your work. Blessings, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still laughing at your hubby's comment!!

    You've been a super productive lady Janie! I've not been around (again!) with my boy arriving home last week, and this week I've spent the evenings cleaning up his room! I just do not know how he could turn that clean and tidy room into such a mess in just a few days!

    I love the idea of a decorated tin for pens and pencils. I love the thought of munching the nuts first to get the tin empty. I would skip chocolate for nuts any day of the week (unless it's Reeses when I can get both in one fix!)

    Enjoy your time in Virginia and go craft shopping on the way home, after all, that's where Jay thinks you are so you have advance permission! Make the most of it honey.

    Big hugs to you
    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable and very creative. Love the cute image and your coloring. Have fun visiting your daughter in Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes your are wright and thanks for post a good topic . your post is

    top most in related post of Autumn Tilda Pencil Holder .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie