Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Little Miss Mumu

I’ve had a little secret for awhile & am ready to share it with you today !!! The wonderful Diana Crick from Magnolia-licious asked me to join the team to design cards for her & I was over the moon, & hand my over my mouth to keep from screaming YES !!!! I couldn’t answer her back fast enough… Thank you Diana for having faith in me to represent these amazing stamps, dies & so much more.

This is my 1st card I’ve made for the Magnolia blog & the Wee Wednesday post. I am so honored to be a part of this amazing team of talented designers & just hope they have the patience to keep me on board until I can figure everything out. I can not tell you how long this has been a dream of mine. I fell in love with the darling little Tilda images when I saw a card Sharon Caudle had made … It looked like something out of a princess castle & that was my 1st comment I ever made on anyone’s blog. I may have had a LOT more money before I found her sweet cards but I’ve never been happier … Still can’t believe I’m now ON this team …
P1050871
This is the sweetest image called Little Miss Mumu … I used the mini which are so nice for creations like this & used my stampa-ma-jig to add the mini barbed wire background to her. Diana has them as a set for a great price. She’s also available in the regular size.
P1030371P1050863
P1050874P1050870
I’m going to retake these pictures as soon as I can & see if I can do the card justice. It’s a step-card & I made the stand, the wagon wheel & that little wooden pot & thought they were the perfect accessories to display my card. In my next life I’m going to be a GREAT photographer… I just can’t take good pictures especially with lamps. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks for stopping by & be sure to check out Magnolia-licious for great deals on stamps, dies & so much more. Diana is now carrying Wild Rose Studio, Wee stamps, Penny Black & several others.
Hugs, Janie

14 comments:

  1. What a fun card and it look even better to sit this card on nature deco. Very fun step card with this image Janie. BTW, welcome to the DT :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your DT post Janie.....just love your gorgeous card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Janie. I love it. Congratulations on your DT post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janie, you know how proud I am of you and for being selected for the DT. This adorable card with little Miss Mumu is the perfect example of how great your cards are. Your creative skills will do Diana proud that she picked you for the DT. I love this step card you used to make this adorable card....great job. hugs, Ruth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janie, Congratulations! What a wonderful DT to be on! I love this card and your display goes perfect with it! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Janie! Sooo happy for you! Looks like it is a good week for both of us huh? Your image is adorable, I'm not a big Tilda fan but I love this little cow and you have colored her (?) up beautifully. They are lucky to have you, you will be a huge asset to them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janie a big congratulations on your new DT and boy what a superb creation you have on show here, this is awesome work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!!! Oh Janie, I'm so happy for you...Magnolia DT! OMGosh that is so fabulous and you are so deserving. The team is so lucky to have you on board. This card is adorable...and I can't wait to see your gorgeous creations! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Janie, a wonderful choice of image and your sentiment is perfect. Love it. Welcome on board, I'm so looking forward to working with you.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally adorable. Congrats on your amazing DT position too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is totally adorable. Congrats on your amazing DT position too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Janie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very sweet Janie, she's one of my favourites and you've showcased her beautifully
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOO-HOO!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! You're work is gorgeous so it's completely understandable that Diana wants you representing her company!!! Congratulations!!!! Woot-woot!!! Oh and this card is just cute (i love that stamp) You have made Little Miss Mumu look absolutely adorable!! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie