Monday, November 14, 2016

Christmas Tilda


Blogger is just NOT playing nice with me !!! It still won't let me access pictures from my iPhone to use on my blog so I'll just post a few pictures of older cards until I can get this sorted out. I've got my laptop in the shop & maybe tomorrow when I get it back things will work as they are supposed to.


This cute little image is called Tilda Under the Mistletoe & I colored her with my Copics


And made an easel card with her.


Punched a few flowers out of pretty paper & layered them up with a pearl popped in the middle.
Thanks for your encouragement as I try to get back in the swing of things. 
Janie




7 comments:

  1. I didn't get a notice that you posted this I saw it on Blogger. I love this Tilda and your colors are just perfect.....great card even if it is older. Hopefully you will get things worked out soon so you can post pictures from your phone. Can hardly wait to see what you will (are) creating. Hugs, Ruth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Janie!!! So sorry you're still having issues! Hope it gets straightened out for you soon! So happy you're back blogging again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Janie!!! So sorry you're still having issues! Hope it gets straightened out for you soon! So happy you're back blogging again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh, she's fantastic! I love the card, the colors and your coloring! (ok, so I love it all!). Oh, and love that you are posting again (I think I'm in a lovin' mood, lol).But you know what I don't love? Yep, your computer not playing nice with you. I hope you get it back and it's cooperating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just the sweetest and you colored her perfectly Janie! Your layout is beautiful too, so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you posting again Janie...lovely Tilda Christmas card...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another adorable card. Love those papers and colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie