Friday, November 11, 2016

Tilda Bookmark


Finally got my computer back & am now able to upload pictures to myblog !!! I'm soo happy !!!

 

I made a quick & easy bookmark using a sweet little Tilda image that's been sitting in my craft room hidden in a box FOREVER !!! She's been colored so long I've forgotten the Copic colors I used ....
I made a tassel out of embroidery floss & added a bit of Glossy Accents to give the balloon a bit of shine. Nothing fancy but it feels good to be back posting ... It's like the saying "If you don't USE it you LOSE it"...So I'm going to start using it !!!
I saw a challenge over at the Magnoia-licious Challenge Blog to make a bookmark so decided to use a new tag die & cut her out & enter just to make sure I still know how.
I'm at a card convention this weekend so will be showing you some cute stuff we made ... Thanks for stopping by, Janie

9 comments:

  1. You are the best..........and I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it mom cuz I got a sneak peek. So happy you're back to blogging & making cards. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janie! At least your email notification is working! ;) I hope we'll get to see your pictures soon but in the meantime have fun at the card convention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're at a card convention?! oh my, I'm am JEALOUS!! Can't wait to see your bookmark AND all the cute stuff you're making now. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bookmark, Janie! With all the festivities at the card convention, I'm delighted that you took the time to join our challenge! Welcome back to the world of Tildalishishness! Is that a word? LOL Good job!
    XO,
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I use an iPhone photo on my blog, I email it to myself and save it on my computer, edit, resize it and then upload it to my blog from my computer. I wonder if the phone photo is too large and it just takes longer to load then? Bummer I can't see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I think I can finally comment and get notified when you post mom! Love your little bookmark and can't wait for you to show it off to the rest of the world. Glad you're back doing what you love. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Bookmark Janie perfectly coloured

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you posting. Love your pretty Tilda bookmark. Your coloring looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie