Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Heartfelt Creations

I was fortunate enough to be able to attend CK Convention in Tacoma, Washington a few weeks ago & we made these wonderful cards & flowers in the classes I took ... I loved their stamps, dies & papers so much I became a Platinum member so I could get 20% off everything I buy from them ... I still need to add a little glitter & centers to these beautiful cards but I wanted to share with you some of what we made.
I'm certainly going to try & go again next time they are fairly close to me ...






I added a little glitter to these cards & some Prills to the centers. (Love those things) 


This shoe shaped card is my favorite. It's been stamped with Colorbox pigment ink, sprinkled with embossing powder then heat embossed & cut out with the matching die...You could leave it like this or add several more beautiful flowers.


I'm going to cut another shoe shape from a matching paper for the inside to finish it up.

                             
These pretty little flowers are just made from paper & shaped with the Heartfelt Creations Deluxe flower shaping tools.  If you click on the pictures you can see the glitter & the center Prills close up.



I've found a new addiction & what better way to go than creating with the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations papers, stamps & dies...
Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to ...
hugs, Janie








8 comments:

  1. Wow Janie what amazing cards and I can see why you are now hooked on Heartfelt creations, look forward to seeing more from you

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply the most talented wife I have!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Oh my goodness they are all so beautiful, you really put me to shame for sure. I can hardly wait till you're home so you can get me back in the curve of making cards. These are so different from what we use to make and maybe that' s what I need to get me going again. Love them all and what at Prills?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! You have been quite the busy crafter. Your cards all look amazing, you definitely haven't lost it. I love the look of Heartfelt Creations (have a couple of their sets) but you have hit it out of the ballpark with all these. I'm excited to see more!! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. OMGosh Janie, these are all jaw-dropping GORGEOUS!!! I kept saying wow, Wow, WOW to myself as I looked at your creations. Amazing work my dear, love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Grandma! Just dropping a note to let you know that your cards have a way of brightening my day! Your creativity is unparalleled and you are a true designer and artist at heart. It makes me happy to see the joy your creations bring you and others as well. I love and miss you so much! Laci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creations. Love them all. I love Heartfelt Creations also and use their stamps & dies often.
    Have a great day.
    hugs,
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie