Monday, May 1, 2017

Heartfelt Creations "Coffee Talk"

It's May Day, what better time to get a little crafty & share a cup of coffee with someone you love. That's just what I did when I sent my daughters & one of my grand daughters a little care package & popped a little coffee cup shaped card in the box. I hope they enjoyed getting it as much as I did making it ...
I just love playing with the Heartfelt Creations stamps & dies to create such fun cards as the coffee mugs & shoes ... Each card was made a little differently but with a whole lot of love ...



I made some vellum roses with Heartfelt Creations stamps & dies & popped one on this mug.







Made some more flowers with just cardstock & used it for this.

 



This cute little shoe card was made last night & going to a young lady who will probably get a "KICK" out of it ... The flowers & leaves were all made ahead of time & came in handy to add to this. I wish you could see the sparkle but it's not showing up. NOW that was fun to make & although I have glitter everywhere, it makes me happy !!!
Hope you take time for yourselves & get a little inky & glittery today ....
Janie

5 comments:

  1. They're absolutely adorable mom! I loved ❤️ getting a beautiful handmade card in my care package. I know how work, thought, creativity and love you put into each one!!! It makes it that much more special whenever I get one. �� I love �� the shoe �� card!! It's precious and I know the girl it's likely going to will gush when she gets it! Please keep making these treasures and sharing them with everyone. You are WAY more talented than you give yourself credit for. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are works of art meant to be displayed Janie! Your flowers are amazing and so beautiful! TFS your stunning creations, great to see you back!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word!! These are gorgeous. And your flowers...they are stunning. Great work girl, your daughters and Grand-daughter will adore this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janie....I will try this again. I wanted you to know I love your beautiful cards and I am so impressed at how much you retained from the classes we took. I am sure the ones who receive these lovely creations will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the most talented person I know. Keep on, keeping on!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie