Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Heartfelt Creations projects

I was so thrilled to be able to attend another set of Heartfelt Creations classes in Puyallup, WA over the weekend & love them as much or more now than I did when I took my 1st classes in Nov last year. The classes & the teacher makes them so enjoyable & you walk out of there with some beautiful cards & this time we made a little mini album out of some of their gorgeous papers & dies. 


Click on pictures to make them larger if you like.
Love how it folds up & out !!!









A close up of the paper flowers we made


                                                      Thanks for stopping by, Janie

4 comments:

  1. oh wow!!!! They are gorgeous. I expect you to be on their design team before long! Right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree!!! You do such amazing work mom. Love these precious cards! Especially the blue bird for Grandma J. �� Glad you went & had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I agre--you should be a DT member! What fabulous cards Janie! I've had my eye on the dogwood floral stamps for a long time and you made beautiful cards with them. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations. You did an excellent job with all these lovelies. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie