Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Desk Set



 Hello my friends & family, I’ve been absent so long they shut off my blog. I just reactivated it & am ready to post again if only I can remember how it’s done. I’ve been using or rather PURCHASING” a lot of Heartfelt Creations papers, stamps & dies ...Now its time to share my newest addiction with you. 
You can click on the pictures if you want to enlarge them.
My daughter, Theresa has been asking me to make her a sticky note holder for her desk at work & now that she has it I’d like it to be my1st post of the year ...
The flowers were made from HC Vellum paper, stamps & dies.  
I used a couple small magnets so you can totally open the tissue box when you need to refill it. 

Hope some of you are still with me cuz I’ve missed you ....
hugs, Janie

1 comment:

Thanks for making my day by leaving a comment ...
Hugs, Janie